Job Title: Inside Sales
Reports To: Sales Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Job Description:We are looking for highly-motivated, professional team players to help us grow our sales exponentially. These individuals will be highly-motivated, self-starters able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality and drive to identify and reach decision makers is essential for success in this position. Initial focus and targets will relate to outbound calling activity, qualifying and identifying potential clients, driving leads and opportunities. Role will progress to include maintenance of client relationships and accounts from an inside sales standpoint as well as preparation of budgets, quotes and tenders to convert leads and opportunities to revenue. This position presents the opportunity to work with multiple accounts in a dynamic environment.
- Initial metrics pertain to prospecting targets (calls and opportunities), progressing to metrics pertaining to revenue generation, achievement of sales targets; accurate record-keeping and CRM data entry is key.
- Develop leads and manage the early stages of the sales pipeline by communication with potential customers through the outreach process
- Efficiently research and qualify potential leads through consultative sales process; seek to understand their equipment assets and potential needs as they pertain to the services and solutions we offer for preventative maintenance and transformer field services
- Prospect for interest and start the sales process using consultative-based selling techniques
- Achieve personal quota based on your skills and our technology, training, and marketing support
- Generate qualified leads to drive team quota achievement
- Qualify leads through initial phone contact; maintain high levels of outbound prospecting activity by phone
- Maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquiries and marketing leads
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads and customers in our CRM
- Collaborate with sales team to support shared success, support communications of senior sales team members with warm leads, providing the team with sales collateral to move leads and opportunities through sales pipeline to a successful deal closing
- Full, time office-based position in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
- Minimum 2+ years of successful lead generation, sales/deal closing experience
- Post-secondary education preferred
- B2B experience preferred, particularly in industrial settings
- Demonstrated experience in high level activity prospecting/cold calling
- Consultative sales strength - able to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Travel is NOT a requirement, but opportunities for travel may exist as an opportunity for growth within the company
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight delivery deadlines
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and business acumen
- Technical acumen and interest
- Proficient computer skills
- Active on and proficient in the use of LinkedIn as a B2B networking and sales prospecting tool
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM software is an asset
- Self-performance tracking and monitoring
- Proven track record of strong client relationships
- We are a specialized industry service provider in a B2B setting. You don't need to know everything coming in. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
Salary plus commission
Hours of Work:40 hours per week and as needed.Hours of operation are 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.Must be flexible as this is a dynamic environment and industry.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please send resumes via Email to: email@example.com; while we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.